Hello. I like the layout of your blog as well as the colors. The survey question at the end of your blog was a great idea(I chose Harriet Tubman). The question tool could be used for students to answer questions after reading an article,etc. or even to just give an opinion in order for you to take a poll.
I agree with the survey question down below - I think it's a great way to see if your students are reading the information. I am going to incorporate this into my blog as well! I also like your format -with the links on the left side of the page. This makes it easy for students to find information.
I too, like the question at the bottom. How did you incorporate that into your blog? I am assuming it was a gadget. Your blog is extremely organized, which is extremely helpful for students. I also think that incorporating sites for helping students blog was a nice idea. I am sure it will be useful for the students in your class.
Thank you for your feedback. When you are in the gadget section where you can choose to add links, RSS feeds, videos, etc, one of the options is a poll. The poll allowed me to insert this question. You can choose how long you want the poll to last as well, and you're able to view who votes for what.
Hello. I like the layout of your blog as well as the colors. The survey question at the end of your blog was a great idea(I chose Harriet Tubman). The question tool could be used for students to answer questions after reading an article,etc. or even to just give an opinion in order for you to take a poll.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the survey question down below - I think it's a great way to see if your students are reading the information. I am going to incorporate this into my blog as well! I also like your format -with the links on the left side of the page. This makes it easy for students to find information.
ReplyDeleteI too, like the question at the bottom. How did you incorporate that into your blog? I am assuming it was a gadget. Your blog is extremely organized, which is extremely helpful for students. I also think that incorporating sites for helping students blog was a nice idea. I am sure it will be useful for the students in your class.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your feedback. When you are in the gadget section where you can choose to add links, RSS feeds, videos, etc, one of the options is a poll. The poll allowed me to insert this question. You can choose how long you want the poll to last as well, and you're able to view who votes for what.
ReplyDelete